Akbar Aslam | Elinor Formal Collection | Sungem
AKBAR ASLAM | ELINOR FORMAL COLLECTION | SUNGEM
- Zari net Embroidered Hand Embellished Front 1 yard
- Zari net Embroidered Back 1 yard
- Organza Embroidered Hand Embellished Front Border 1 yard
- Organza Embroidered Back Borer 1 yard
- Zari net Embroidered Hand Embellished Sleeve 26″
- Organza Embroidered Sleeve Border 1 yard
- Organza Embroidered Dupatta 2.5 yards
- Organza Embroidered Dupatta Border 8 yards
- Organza Embroidered Trouser Border 2 yards
- Zari net Embroidered Gharara 8 panels
- Organza Embroided Gharara Border 2 yards
- Cotton Silk inner 2.5 yards
- Russian Grip Trouser 2.5 yards
Some of our collections our supplied by brands as ready to wear while others are unstitched. Unstitched collections go through our stitching service before being made available at our store in London and on our website as stitched and ready to wear Pakistani dresses.
Our dresses are mostly stitched as per the style shown in brands fashion shoot images. Brands do not supply accessories with their unstitched collections. These are procured separately by us. Therefore, accessories may vary from images depending on availability at the time of stitching.
As per requirements of our clientele, low backs, drop shoulders and sleeveless dresses are adjusted to standard backs, standard shoulders and with sleeves attached. Other variations such as style of trousers is stated in the description.
Due to the nature of accessories and work on dresses including mirror-work, they are required to be handled and worn with care.
All our dresses are recommended to be dry-cleaned to avoid any damage caused by washing.
Free UK Delivery. Dispatch time 1-4 working days.
Free USA Delivery. Dispatch Time 5-10 working days
For the rest of the regions, additional delivery charges may apply depending on the region.
These are indicative times as provided by our courier and delays may occur which we are unable to control.
View our shipping policy.
The colour of dresses varies on-screen and in-person. Unfortunately, this is an issue for which we don’t have a solution.
Photoshoots and dresses are both provided to us by brands.
We cannot make the colour of dresses look the same to you on-screen and in-person due to factors such as photoshoot lighting, screen brightness and your home lighting.